Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love

This world , too strange....
Why am I saying like this???? because many question in my brain that somethings I could not find out da answer for my self....
Example: what are miracle??? someone would say is made by man, but I thinks is not true because like in the hopital ....
Why are woman and man like this????
What are love?????
and many more 'lazy to type it here, too many ... ' >.<....

Maybe there are many different ways to explain or defined.... but at the end combine all the defination will end up to a conclusion..... dont ask me of course I have been alone for 18 years... never fall in love with someone ....of course I know it very well in love is a good thing.... but still also hav it disadvantage.... because everythings has it advantage and disadvantage.... just only more or lessss..... love we couldn't oppose it because is a type of feelings... type of complicated feeling if u do not manage it..... but of course it has more good then bad.......
erm....dont know why sometimes just very so admire some couple... so sweet... like u can see it from street , movie, and anime....

If you have a partner .... at a very somtimes u also would share sad or happy with your partner....but still there are someone who just watch who there love back and protect them....You know why....

No comments:

Post a Comment