Monday, August 3, 2009

unknown mixture.......

well, the world , also known as the stage....
the fate do call upon us when we goin to spilt the way and choose it...
but isit fate call upon us???
hmm.... not sure !!! why??? cause sometimes does the fate reallt isit a fate???
sometimes i does feel so so so miserable...
fate, haha fooling me before... thought so i can change it, but yet i really does thought so i can change it to a better??? ha.... well... i still stick on my own road....own path thats is decide to walk on me, decide by my fate, my parents or maybe sake of me... haha who knows....
maybe just a matter of times... we do can discover what the fate is....
althought i lose is... but at least i dont regret cause i have tried my best to make it to change... because sometimes fate is indefinite maybe also is definite as well....
dont surrender remember, for me maybe surrender like just betrayed yr own and your own soul... like thos who suicide...
see the world todays.... there are still many thats live so poor so stress and so pity, there are still walking on this planet todays... they are still living on... so do u so fas to commit suicide is so irresponsible and it cannot help to solve anything.... those who are not working like they are scrouge at the road side, they are still on thier foot for beg ... at least better those who steal....

well well well... why do i feel so miserable cause sometimes feel so so so lost.......
haha..... many question that i cant find the answer out of my mine or maybe from somewhere else...
haiz....why mine feeling is so complicated,dont knows...
anyone can tell me who do human live for???
so u know, many answer can come out but i dont know isit the answr that what i want, what i find...so many different people in the world, million and billion and more thought from brain are different... answer, every one own self answer of course will do for them to keep live on maybe... maybe some not need.....
some 1 things sometimes this come out from my mind... human live for suffer so in the path to rehab den maybe become mother nature~
and whr the mother natured come from???
religious all made by man ... maybe just only gods knows....

I'm of course still single now... sometimes watching those couple oh damn.... so so so sweet quite envy and jealous them... haha dont know.... maybe just matter of time as well...
i know thr are still many friends and people single just like me from the days that he or she born....
but still many of my friends saying thats girlfriends/boyfriends do really bring trouble to them...so why u still wanna be with he or she??? haha.... isit so trouble??? yeah right!!! of course sometimes thats in love also is a kind of extra feelings maybe that so u cant describe...well for me single or couple both also have its advantages and disadvantages...

2 comments:

  1. 你在哪还好吗??
    死鬼你的。。。又来。。。找一个女友啦
    容易
    哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo .... joking man.... write smtg i want to write only ... dont matter about me ...

    ReplyDelete